Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Team Bob

I decided to create something called "Team Bob". It is a closed Facebook group where people are encouraged to be encouraging. Motivate where people need motivation and just giving people maybe a good  thought or what not to start their day. Some of the things on "Team Bob" may be from the Christian perspective, others may be from the "good thoughts" bank. But, I think everyone, no matter their religious beliefs could use a little encouragement & motivation to start the day.

Why did I start "Team Bob"? One, so that there is a place I can see the motivational and inspirational thoughts of others. Also, I view it as an accountability page and a pick me up page. How can I be negative in my life, if I am encouraging others? Do we make mistakes and have moments to where the sun is not up? Sure, and that will probably continue to happen for some people, but I just want the sun to dip behind a cloud for moment and not be engulfed by clouds. Need a boost? That's where I am hoping "Team Bob" can come into play.

There are many great pages on Facebook that offer encouraging words, I am using "Team Bob" as a vehicle where a lot of these things can be seen. The reason I made "Team Bob" a group as opposed to a page, was I just didn't want anyone on there, I wanted people to request to join, so that I know who really wants that motivation and so I can stop junking people's wall with my positivity.

Join "Team Bob" if you want to be a motivator and encouraging to others, and maybe we can do the same for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your bobalvisblog.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com